My two new knives.

All Things Sharp and Pointed: compound and crossbows, knives and swords.
caracass77
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

My two new knives.

Post by caracass77 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:15 pm

Hello sirs,

I have been on a posting spree today thanks to a much-awaited off and all that. And my apologies for that.

I have recently acquired two knives, one branded and the other, hitherto unknown. So I will start off right away without much ado.

The black one is off E-Bay, my apologies, but well. It was cheap (900/-) and looked good.

And it IS! It's black, most of what must be paint, but it is heavy. The blade is good and does not wiggle. What's more, it was sharp. I put a lanyard on it and by the feel of it, it will do more hurt if swung! Yes, pretty heavy, iron, and no plastic there. What's more, I find the origin in Turkey?! Please to tell. I will be happy to produce more pictures -- my big camera is out of charge or I would have placed more high-res ones.

The other one is an M-Tech from Cart2India and it took a frustrating month to come but boy! It is a delight to hold. Belt cutter (no use to me), but it springs out extremely fast and does not wiggle at all. I am not a big fan of serrated knives but the serrations on this are marvellous!

Here is a few more pictures:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For Advertising mail webmaster
TwoRivers
Veteran
Veteran

Re: My two new knives.

Post by TwoRivers » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:11 am

Interesting knives. Those wide-spaced serrations may be more useful than the close-spaced ones, which I try to avoid on my knives.

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:27 am

Nice looking knives.

Regards

caracass77
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by caracass77 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:34 pm

Thank you sirs. Any insight on how I might sharpen them if/when the need arises? I don't trust the local guy, since he almost does it as a favour because he thinks it is grossly illegal!

harshit89
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by harshit89 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:56 am

Nice looking tactical folding knives.
Keep knives in your pocket and pray that you will never need it