Attention New Members -Recent Bans and Suspensions

READ FIRST before posting anywhere!
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Attention New Members -Recent Bans and Suspensions

Post by Vikram » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:27 pm

Friends,

Recently, we had to ban or suspend a good few new members. It never is a pleasure to lose a member.We need all individuals and groups who believe in and support RKBA. However, we have to ensure that this board runs smoothly and abide by the laws that govern forums like this.

Please follow these very simple steps to enhance your experience here.

1. No double ids-Only one id for one member- If you forget your password, simply email the admin.

2. Do not be rude to others and crude in your language.

3. No politics of whatever hue unless related to RKBA.

4. No trading without prior permission from the admin.

5. No illegal content- like posing with your country made/unlicensed guns or posting pictures of poached animals. You are the very type we are fighting against.If you are not a law abiding citizen, we don't want you here.

Please take time to read the forum rules and try to abide by them.

http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1457
1. NO profanity/ swear words - first time offenders will be warned and the post edited, a repeat offence may result in a temporary or permanent ban.

2. NO posting of illegal content - this could be insinuations/ direct admissions of participating in/ abetting an illegal act, it could be posting something which encourages someone to engage in an illegal act or helps them do so, it could be posting pictures/ text of an illegal nature. By illegal here, we are referring to INDIAN LAWS. You are all smart people, I think you know what we mean - first time offenders will be warned and the post edited, repeat offences may result in a temporary or permanent ban.

3. NO THREATS of physical harm against another member - this will result in an immediate and permanent ban from the site.

4. NO racial/ religious/ castist/ regional slurs NOR any post which denigrates any community will be allowed - basically NO BIGOTRY will be tolerated here. Members making such posts will be immediately and permanently banned.

5. Any member trying to circumvent a temporary ban, by posting under another ID will be issued a permanent ban immediately!

6. NO TEXT SPEAK/ SMS LINGO will be tolerated here. We have no beef with poor grammar, merely laziness in typing out a proper post. First time offenders will have the offending post(s) deleted, repeat offenders will be warned. Failure to heed moderator warnings will result in the user account being suspended.

This is a privately owned venue and we aren't bashful when it comes to asking the unruly to leave....no matter who you are.

About personal attacks:
While we would prefer that members attack the post, but not the guy who posted it, SO LONG AS the above 6 rules are NOT broken - WE WILL ALLOW IT.

If you feel that another member has broken one or more of the above rules, please PM the moderators with the thread link (you can do this simply by clicking on the exclamation mark in a reverse triangle displayed on the top right hand corner of every post).

Bans will be issued based on the severity of the infraction. Minor offences, will be usually dealt with by warning the member via PM. Failure to heed to warnings will lead to a 24 hour suspension/ ban from the site, a repeat offence will result in a 1 week suspension/ ban from the site, members who still fail to mend their ways will be issued a permanent ban. Major infractions may also result in a member being issued a direct permanent ban!

Thank you for your time and please do keep these rules in mind and remember that this forum is for you all.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Attention New Members -Recent Bans and Suspensions

Post by Vikram » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:23 pm

Bump.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

James_Bond
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by James_Bond » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:38 pm

Thanks for informative post. This helps us lot. But i want to know one thing. If a single home 2 person wants to registered on your site than what are the the requirements.We know that any body can trace the IP address, and IP address are the unique
With Regards
CODE NAME BOND, JAMES BOND LICENSE TO RKBA

Mark
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Mark » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Just have the second person send an explanation to a moderator, no big issue.
"What if he had no knife? In that case he would not be a good bushman so there is no need to consider the possibility." H.A. Lindsay, 1947

lionheartguru
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by lionheartguru » Thu May 23, 2013 12:53 pm

Thank you. I have come back after a really long time hence these instructions help. I was a regular when Abhijeet was here. Coming back reminds me of good ole' days !
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

captrakshitsharma
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by captrakshitsharma » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:22 am

Cheers
I dont dial 911... I dial .357

bishnoi29
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by bishnoi29 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Thanks for the info
PEACE UP GUYS !!!!!

vpsparihar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by vpsparihar » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:26 pm

good to listen .
thanks for information .

deepnarayansharma
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by deepnarayansharma » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Thanks for informative post. This will helps us lot

targetpoint
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by targetpoint » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:49 pm

Thanks for the detailed presentation of the rules and regulations of this forum .I am new here and will follow above mentioned rules with great care.

samuraik5
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by samuraik5 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I am excited to register with this amazing site & hoping it helps me in starting my shooting career. :)

caracass77
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by caracass77 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Thank you, I hope I have abided by the rules in my introductory post :)

mhksmk
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by mhksmk » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:59 am

Thanks for the info. Need of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ashok bhai
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ashok bhai » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:27 pm

its a good step dear

Jeet3
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Jeet3 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:42 am

@Vikram.
This afternoon I was reading a blog on the failures of the Ashani .32 pistol during firing etc. I came across a video of an assassination of a jeweler at his store which was so disturbing that I almost threw up. Is it okay for members to post such gore on the blogs here? I mean a simple video of how a firearm can miss-fire, malfunction or simply not work at all should suffice. I believe such videos would also discourage other members from using firearms and begin bowing down to criminals who carry or use illegal firearms in order to dominate and terrorize the society in general.
Thanks and kudos to you all Vikram.
Jeet

That video has already been posted here several years ago and discussed. Search for it. - The Moderator