Good job
:cheers:

For Advertising mail webmaster
jignesh712712
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Advisory to all members...

Post by jignesh712712 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:41 pm

may i have plane to open new ID for my son's and he is use my own gazets......after write this may i drop plane.....

karnan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by karnan » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Greetings,
I registered as a member just a few minutes ago. While trying to use my regular email id, i was given the reply that it was already in use. I dont remember the user name or pass word of a previous registration. I have registered now with my alternate email id. I dont want this to create any false impression later. Please tell me how to correct this situation.
Thanks
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." -- Mohandas Gandhi, An Autobiography, pg 446
"...a Government that does not trust its honest, law-abiding, taxpaying citizens with the means of self-defense is not itself worthy of trust...." --

discovershashank
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by discovershashank » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:03 pm

To avoid any confusion when we have two members from the same house, it would be good to add a column for "related to member" in the registration and profile page.
A knife makes me feel stronger, keeps my temper down and gives me the courage to fight for the right. If I am wrong, don't correct me...

ranilkumar1981
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ranilkumar1981 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:11 pm

by karnan » 07 Oct 2012, 21:21

Greetings,
I registered as a member just a few minutes ago. While trying to use my regular email id, i was given the reply that it was already in use. I dont remember the user name or pass word of a previous registration. I have registered now with my alternate email id. I dont want this to create any false impression later. Please tell me how to correct this situation.
Thanks

Mr. Karnan
If you are un aware of the Id that you have created earlier and in in the login in says email Id is already registered with IFG, a layman check would be open the email account and simply search for tags like "Indians / IFG / guns" This would work unless the registration confirmation mail is being stored in your mail account.

Hope it resolves the issue

Ravindrane
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Ravindrane » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:41 pm

HELLO Mod, I wish to change the Login password. Please guide me how to change it . Thank you.

ak27
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by ak27 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Ravindrane wrote:HELLO Mod, I wish to change the Login password. Please guide me how to change it . Thank you.
I am no MOD, but I could help you with it. :) Here's what you need to do:

go to User Control Panel(find the link at top left corner) -> Click on 'Profile' tab -> Click on 'Edit account settings' -> There you may enter your old password and set the new password to what you wish to have.

HTH
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" - Ben Franklin

vivek16sep1969
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by vivek16sep1969 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:26 am

:cheers:
good job
"Fast is fine but accuracy is everything......"
-Wyatt Earp

philipranjan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by philipranjan » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:50 pm

Dear Sirs

Please can someone guide me in getting license for buying 0.22" revolver (or some other suitable one) for self protection purpose. I have no clue on this subject and badly needs guidance from some seniors.

Thank you and best regards
Philip Ranjan

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:29 am

philipranjan wrote:Dear Sirs

Please can someone guide me in getting license for buying 0.22" revolver (or some other suitable one) for self protection purpose. I have no clue on this subject and badly needs guidance from some seniors.

Thank you and best regards
Philip Ranjan
please check out the legal section all the info is there
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

Jaspreet singh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Jaspreet singh » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:16 am

Respected members as i am new to this group, can nyone plz suggest me which revolver i should buy?
Iof mk iii or mk iv, which one has the s, elf extracting system? And what it will cost me extra, if i buy it from a gun dealer rather than saf or fgk?
And plz forgive me if i have posted in the wrong post