Polar Bear Attack [ Graphics Picture ]

Here you can post images from your favorite events, places, yourself or your family to share with other site members.
Sakobav
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Polar Bear Attack [ Graphics Picture ]

Post by Sakobav » Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Shooter

You should also add the time it takes for hypothermia in such a situation and do post pictures of your gear ...

Keep on going

Cheers

For Advertising mail webmaster
drifter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by drifter » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:24 pm

I agree with prashant, shooter just reminded me I was stuck in quicksand when I went trekking this august with a few friends of mine in the nilgiris was an experience my friends had to pull me out.

reg,
drifter.

snIPer
Veteran
Veteran

Post by snIPer » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:06 pm

Amazing pics mate - thanks for sharing.
Any idea why one pic isnt showing up -can you please try to put it up again or share the album that has it.
/S/
On my Epitaph - Off to Happy Hunting Grounds.

MoA
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MoA » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:25 pm

I still want to know what did the guy do to the bear for it to be missing an entire leg.

Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:40 pm

MoA , if you look both picture reaily good you will find the both leg, in the last picture you can see other paw.

Baljit

shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:15 pm

Shooter

You should also add the time it takes for hypothermia in such a situation and do post pictures of your gear ...

Keep on going

Cheers

the usual time is 15 min to an hour. I dont know how long it takes in that part but i do know of a guide who takes people into the estuary/sea junction irrespective of whether they know swimming.
"It makes no difference" he says, "the icy water will parayse you and the cold will kill you before you can swim back to safety" :!:

re: the equipment, yes i do have a bit of it. in fact it is so dirty with caked mud, i cant spread it openly it in my living room.

I leave for a wildfowl shoot in a few hours so will take the pics in the field. And if members are interested, write a report too.
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.