Ammo Price of 30-06 rifle

Posts related to rifles.
alexender
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Ammo Price of 30-06 rifle

Post by alexender » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:15 pm

What is the current ammo price of 30-06?? is there any limit or?!!

For Advertising mail webmaster
aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Ammo Price of 30-06 rifle

Post by aadhaulya » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:56 pm

alexender wrote:What is the current ammo price of 30-06?? is there any limit or?!!
Alexender, do you actually own a 12 bore gun and license???

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:18 pm

There seems to be quite a bit of troll like activity recently on IFG. I am not trying to put down someones genuine query (if it is infact genuine) but i personally am getting this feeling after going through few threads and comments...

I understand i can come underfire for expressing my views like this, but couldn't help myself. I throughly enjoy my time on IFG and wouldnt want genuine members keeping off cause of this kind of trolling around.
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

alexender
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by alexender » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:47 am

Am I going over my freedom of Expression and RTI? If the netas & bureaucrats can avail a sophisticated arms to safeguard their ass, And a goons with more advanced &sophisticated black market arms,, often threatening innocents life,, Don't we deserve a legal arms for ourselves too???? We general public are the ultimate targets from criminals Neither netas nor police or armies.

On otherhand, if I'm not Genuine, then why should I enquire such in an open forum like this? I could have acquired illegal arms like those violators.

Lastly but not the least, I'M A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN!!
No place for a citizen like me!!!

kshitij
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by kshitij » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:15 am

alexender wrote:Am I going over my freedom of Expression and RTI? If the netas & bureaucrats can avail a sophisticated arms to safeguard their ass, And a goons with more advanced &sophisticated black market arms,, often threatening innocents life,, Don't we deserve a legal arms for ourselves too???? We general public are the ultimate targets from criminals Neither netas nor police or armies.

On otherhand, if I'm not Genuine, then why should I enquire such in an open forum like this? I could have acquired illegal arms like those violators.

I have a feeling i will never be able to get my point across to you. So i wont even try. You can choose to ignore my previous comment just like i will ignore any further Troll-like comments.

Cheers!
Lock, Stock and Barrel.

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:04 pm

aadhaulya wrote:
alexender wrote:What is the current ammo price of 30-06?? is there any limit or?!!
Alexender, do you actually own a 12 bore gun and license???
Am I missing something :roll: :roll: :roll:
30-06 is a Rifle Cartridge...
So where does the question of owning a 12 bore Shotgun come in??????
Briha

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:36 pm

brihacharan wrote:So where does the question of owning a 12 bore Shotgun come in??????
Briha
Brihaji,

The fellow has just joined and informed every one that he has a licensed 12 bore gun (10 posts in 2 days) and showed keen interested in buying Naga"s 30.06.
I got this feeling that in trying to be helpful, someone is trolling around, a doubt arose in my mind after seeing his questions he doesn't even own a licensed 12 bore gun.

If he puts up his queries as they stand and the cost of owning a gun etc. a lot of members around would help him in any way we can.
But if someone wants to fool around at least I am not around to help him.

I wonder even if he is 21 years old., to own a license and gun.

Atul

Added in 6 minutes 43 seconds:
alexender wrote:Am I going over my freedom of Expression and RTI? If the netas & bureaucrats can avail a sophisticated arms to safeguard their ass, And a goons with more advanced &sophisticated black market arms,, often threatening innocents life,, Don't we deserve a legal arms for ourselves too???? We general public are the ultimate targets from criminals Neither netas nor police or armies.

Alexender,

You are right every one has a right to own a gun unless he is disqualified by the 'Arms Act' for what ever reason. But my objection is getting false information to gain knowledge. Here, you could just have mentioned that you are interested in owning a gun/ guns and a lot of people would have come forward to help you.

Atul