Winchester 405 bore rifle

Posts related to rifles.
Deepak Sirohi
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Winchester 405 bore rifle

Post by Deepak Sirohi » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:54 am

Dear All,

I am searching cartridges for my Winchester 405 bore USA rifle, I tried many arms dealers in meerut but could not get thru.. can anyone help and tell me the source..

Thanks in advance..
Deepak Sirohi

For Advertising mail webmaster
sa_ali
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Winchester 405 bore rifle

Post by sa_ali » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:24 pm

U should try Lucknow, I have heard they are more resourceful. better would be to find few more 405 rifle holder and do a group order.

miroflex
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by miroflex » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:55 pm

You have not mentioned where you live, Deepak. Lucknow is certainly a good place for .405 Winchester ammunition as I found a dealer on Latouche Road, perhaps Shukla Arms, was selling a rifle and ammunition in this calibre.
"To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived." Sherlock Holmes in "The Adventure Of The Copper Beeches" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

miroflex
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by miroflex » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:03 pm

Gleedaniel13 wrote:Maybe you can ask for the military personnel. For sure they can provide that for you.
I am mystified by your advice. The .405 Winchester was never a military calibre. Even if it was, how military personnel would part with service ammunition is beyond my comprehension.
"To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived." Sherlock Holmes in "The Adventure Of The Copper Beeches" by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

diskaon
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by diskaon » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:25 am

simson arms mangalore has stock.
by the way please put some images of the gun.
klick klack..... diskaon