Finally the wait is over

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
spinx
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Finally the wait is over

Post by spinx » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:11 pm

My licence just got approved.. Went and paid the fee also... 210 Rs.. I was given a choice of DBBL or a Pistol/Revolver as i had appled twice, once for each type. I opted for pistol/revolver as the police guy told me that it was easier to add a DBBL on pistol/revolver licence than vice versa.. Likely to get my licence book in 4 to 5 days now as it has been put up for commisoners sign and unfortunately the commisioner was posted out yesturday.
As of now the only option seems ashani coz i want a pistol. Altough i have told my friends all over india to look out for any good and reasonable imported pistol also. I would be fine even with a .38 also, coz shooting practice is not a problem with me .. I get more than enough PBs to shoot on my job..
I have a option of erma werke .32 revolver also available with a known person... Please let me know your opinion about the same. Its ina pretty good condition. And also know if any body comes across a good hand gun.
Cheers
Last edited by spinx on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Finally the wait is over

Post by xl_target » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:50 pm

Congratulations on the Arms license.

Personally, I wouldn't touch the Erma revolver with a 10 ft pole.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

spinx
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by spinx » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:50 pm

Thanks xl for the advice.. I didnt know they were so bad.. Neways the hunt is on ..

deep27
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by deep27 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Congratulations Spinx for your Arms License.......

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk