E - Booking (for .32 Pistol) or a pathetic joke?

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
rraju2805
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: E - Booking (for .32 Pistol) or a pathetic joke?

Post by rraju2805 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 pm

cottage cheese wrote:
The Doc wrote:
Another interesting thing is that on their website, they are not calling it Ashani anymore !!
:)

'Civilian Pistol'.... that's about as imaginative as it can get....at least it's not pretentious

I guess they should rename the INSAS... soldier rifle.

:) :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAY BE
:deadhorse:
YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOMETIME
BUT YOU CAN"T FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL TIME

For Advertising mail webmaster
samnder Singh Jodha
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by samnder Singh Jodha » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:37 am

ace wrote:I send the application with Rs 25000 DD and the required documents to GSF Cossipore on 19 Apr 11 for booking a .32 pistol. Today, I got the application returned back along with a covering letter dated 04/05/2011 saying that " due to introduction of e-booking system wef 01/04/2011, your application is returned herewith unactioned with a request to visit our website gsf.gov.in for e-booking which will be made operative soon. Inconvinience is deeply regretted."

I have checked every search engine/site/link etc. etc. but there is no website in this URL or for that matter in any name for GSF Cossipore. Apparently this is a joke being played on the hapless customers by the babus at the GSF. They can afford to play such pathetic jokes on the customers due the GSF's brutal monopoly and strict control on imports. There is a long waiting list of around one and half years to get allotted with such an astronomically priced piece of shoddy workmanship.

The day Govt allows import of fire arms (like pre-1986), I am sure every single applicant will cancell the order placed with the GSF. That day, I will donate my IOF Ashani Pistol (if I get one) to be melted for making latrine buckets for Tihar Jail inmates and buy a world class pistol of my choice. But till then will keep searching for that elusive web site!!!! Is there anybody else who is in a simillar state?

ROSHAN LAL
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ROSHAN LAL » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:48 pm

I WANT TO E BOOKING .32 PISTOL :D :agree:

ROSHAN LAL
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ROSHAN LAL » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:01 pm

sir, my name is roshan lal iwant to E booking .32 PISTOL PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN IBOOKED THAT ORDER IDO NOT KNOW HOW TO BOOK :) [img][img][/img][/img]

ravindra1981.india
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by ravindra1981.india » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm

happy independece day

-- Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:34 pm --

i want to e booking .32 pistol
kindly help me for e booking of .32 pistol

joybiswas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by joybiswas » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:48 pm

Hi this is Joy of J.biswas and co kolkata, the new ashani pistol in black is available with us for sale, the price including spare magazine is 88,600/- so no need to order it online simply collect the pistol from our showroom against cash payment along with your valid license and noc.
For further details contact 9831457805

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:03 am

Joy,

I visit Kolkata quite often hence was considering buying the pistol from you as all dealers in Haryana are selling it for 1,05,000.
To get an NOC do I have to only mention that I want to buy it from Kolkata or do I need to specify the dealers name and do you have to send me some document to say that you are selling it to me..
One additional magazine comes with the pistol. If I want some extra magazines how much will they cost me?

Atul

joybiswas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by joybiswas » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:00 pm

only noc is required, you have to mention any dealer in kolkata or of west bengal. You can put our name in the noc but please remember it should be in favour of cossipore or ishapore. At the moment one spare magazine is given free of cost by the manufacturer, additional spares at additional cost are not provided by the company, yet.

aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Post by aadhaulya » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:12 pm

joybiswas wrote:only noc is required, you have to mention any dealer in kolkata or of west bengal. You can put our name in the noc but please remember it should be in favour of cossipore or ishapore. At the moment one spare magazine is given free of cost by the manufacturer, additional spares at additional cost are not provided by the company, yet.
Thanks for the input Joy, I am aware that the manufacturer does not sell additional magazines. But I wanted to know if any additional magazines are available in the market or not. Here in Gurgaon I have purchased an additional magazine for my rifle.
I think it should be legal to buy an additional magazine, but I am not sure.

Atul

joybiswas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by joybiswas » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:57 pm

yes no news from the manufacturer yet on spares.
The fresh batch of ashani pistols are available for sale @88,600 interested licensee can drop in person to purchase the same from our showroom at kolkata.

dheeraj_1772
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dheeraj_1772 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:27 am

Dear Joybiswas, why don't you sell ammo also for the pistol. 2 or 3 days back one of my friend visited your store and he was redirected to Dalhausi ... Telling that "we sell pistols only but we are not having ammo for that..".. Interesting

joybiswas
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by joybiswas » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:23 pm

ammo comes from kirki factory pune our last consignment came in 2013 and we are out of stock of the same, some dealers stock up ammo as their prime concern is to sell these ammo to the buyers from the factory hence we refer people to them.

pokhar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by pokhar » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:48 pm

gsf.gov.in site is down for past few months, is there any news if online booking of iof ashani pistol is being done from any other site.

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:10 am

6C3C4188-D0AD-4623-8960-B68C2D574C12.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

EkManushya
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by EkManushya » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:18 am

pokhar wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:48 pm
gsf.gov.in site is down for past few months, is there any news if online booking of iof ashani pistol is being done from any other site.
i think those sites are gone.

https://ddpdoo.gov.in/product/products
http://gsf.aweil.in/index.php
Last edited by EkManushya on Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.