IOF ANMOL REVOLVER

Posts related to handguns (pistols, revolvers)
Pranab7
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: IOF ANMOL REVOLVER

Post by Pranab7 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 am

Sir,

Which page two photo you are referring about ? I have seen only one picture over the website.

Pranab
Thanks & Regards
Pranab

For Advertising mail webmaster
xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by xl_target » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:31 am

Pranab7 wrote:Sir,

Which page two photo you are referring about ? I have seen only one picture over the website.

Pranab

This photo on page two of this thread. It looks like a bad photoshop job.
Last edited by xl_target on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Doc » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:59 pm

amitmeerut wrote: The concept of revolver will be finished . They should have change the bore of the instrument. It should be in .380. If barrel would have changed. It might be rocking this time.
A revolver in .380 acp ? Boss, you need to read up a bit before making such statements . May be you meant .357 mag which would have been an excellent idea but alas ........... . (I am deliberately not going into .38S&W and .38spl issues)

How would the long barrel finish the concept of a revolver ? :shock:

Rp.
It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !

Pranab7
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Pranab7 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:26 pm

He just expressed his opinion about the product. And this forum is for us to discuss the matter and each educate our self's.
Would have appreciated if you would have educated us through your view points. Rather stating a strong comment in respect of his opinion.

As you have mentioned about the .357 mag as an excellent choice, then why not you explain us about its features and prove your point.
Thanks & Regards
Pranab

vinay singh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by vinay singh » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:15 pm

hi,
i agree with you,learned members should be a little more tolerant towards less learned people like us.i saw this happening at a different post too,i believe we all are here because there is a common passion which binds us together.there are going to be people who are well informed or well read or have simply used or carried diff arms due to their proffession or business, and i believe its the diversity in this forum which makes it so wonderful.so if the learned members would be a little patient to some observations or advices DISHED OUT by lesser informed members and enlighten them to where they were wrong ,it would be great. i am sorry if anybody finds this post too intrusive

winnie_the_pooh
Veteran
Veteran

Post by winnie_the_pooh » Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:23 pm

If some one want's to a revolver in .380 ACP is feasible. Revolvers have been designed from scratch to fire rimless cartridges.However to expect IOF to make something like that would be too far fetched.

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Doc » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:28 am

Pranab7 wrote:As you have mentioned about the .357 mag as an excellent choice, then why not you explain us about its features and prove your point.
.357 magnum cartridge is regarded by many as an excellent self-defense round. It still enjoys a reputation of being the gold standard of stopping power among handgun cartridges and an "extremely reliable one shot stopper.Revolvers in .357 Magnum caliber have the significant advantage of also being able to fire .38 Special ammunition, with its lower cost, recoil, noise, and muzzle flash. This trait makes .357 revolvers ideal for novice shooters who are not yet used to firing full-strength .357 loads but do not want the expense of buying a second lower-powered gun to train with.
Having quoted all that I realize the availability and the price of .357 magnum and .38 spl in India , the only argument that I would offer is that if IOF was making firearms in .357 mag caliber then probably the demand and supply would increase on the whole thereby brining down the price.

Read more ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.357_Magnum

best,
Rp.
It's always better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it !

grewal
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by grewal » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Pranab7 wrote:As you have mentioned about the .357 mag as an excellent choice, then why not you explain us about its features and prove your point.
357 needs no introduction. As far as hard comments are concerned , you need to understand that there must be something terribly wrong in your opinion which invited harsh comments from learned members on this forum. Something which carries less of face value is bound to get bombarded with harsh realities. As far as 357 goes it is a real magnum category caliber . It is dream weapon to have one. 380 Stands no way close to .357. And if you really want to learn about .357 , try searching some old threads.

-- Wed Apr 06, 2011 14:22 --
Pranab7 wrote:I am asking u this question over and again as I move in a very high profile society
ooohhhhh
Grewal

I'd rather be riding my bike and thinking bout god than sitting in a temple and thinking bout my bike

Pranab7
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Pranab7 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Mr grewal,

U better read the complete thread and then react.
Learned Mr. Doc has already explained the capabilities of the product. Along with a link.
And yes u don't have to be 'ooohhh' for me, it was just a simple question from my side and if u find it wrong, then just do not comment over the thread.
Thanks & Regards
Pranab

grewal
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by grewal » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Pranab7 wrote:And yes u don't have to be 'ooohhh' for me,
I pray for 'Global Peace' :D
Pranab7 wrote:if u find it wrong, then just do not comment over the thread.
Somebody please help me "I have been snubbed" :mrgreen: ROTFL ROTFL
Grewal

I'd rather be riding my bike and thinking bout god than sitting in a temple and thinking bout my bike

Devrishi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Devrishi » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:43 pm

Grewal saheb, with due regards, let me remind you that this is a public forum and you seem to be commenting negatively a lot. I have been following quite a lot of posts by you - you only COMMENT NEGATIVELY and your actual POSITIVE contribution to this beautiful forum is very very less. Very recently, you have given obscene comments too.

If anyone has any doubt, i invite him to review posts by 'grewal' - and analyse yourself!!!

YES! I may not be contributing positively like many many respected members here but i don't comment negatively too in many posts like grewal does.

If everyone starts commenting/snubbing like you, what will happen to the forum???

Everyone has thousands of things to speak/comment - but prefer not to!!!

I hope sense will prevail and refrains you from COMMENTING NEGATIVELY.

Best regards

DevRishi

grewal
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by grewal » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Devrishi wrote: you seem to be commenting negatively a lot.
weather my comments are negative or not , they are never illogical .
Devrishi wrote:Very recently, you have given obscene comments too.
What is your definition of obscenity. This forum is for adults . And can you come out with the specific incidence you been talking about.
Devrishi wrote:If anyone has any doubt, i invite him to review posts by 'grewal' - and analyse yourself!!!
Well I need no one to judge this for me , I am competent enough to answer you. And you better come out with facts behind your allegations. Here emoticons have no space. Be precise .
Devrishi wrote:YES! I may not be contributing positively like many many respected members here
so you tend to compliment this thing by targeting me. Well you are most welcome for this.
Devrishi wrote:If everyone starts commenting/snubbing like you, what will happen to the forum???
So you have come here as a savior of this forum.
Devrishi wrote:Everyone has thousands of things to speak/comment - but prefer not to!!!
Well I think you should talk on your behalf only then to become a representative of the entire diaspora .
Devrishi wrote:I hope sense will prevail and refrains you from COMMENTING NEGATIVELY.
Thanks for your wishes .

Well mods I might have been a bit harsh but these things have been said about me and I need to answer to every allegation.
Grewal

Pranab7
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Pranab7 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Ok, its enough!
Let's make it very clear to every one that we are here to share our thought and knowledge.
What exactly we are doing? Come on!
It all started with me hence let me clear the thing-
I posted about my holster question.
There were some ans to it.
Then Doc pointed me that I am doing it incorrectly and asking wrong questions under a different heading which is drifting away from the main topic.
OK accepted.
I shouted my mouth.
Then amit wrote about Anmol revolver's his view point.
Doc replied to the post, with his info. Which was not complete.
Hence I supporting amit wrote to him that kindly explain us your view point and share the knowledge.
Which he did, well appreciated.
Now all of a sudden Mr. Garwel wrote about my previous posts(holster) and his sarcastic comments.
I didn't find them good, hence replied him.
Now dev supporting my view points in respect of amit wrote.

Mr. Garwel - please allow me to clear all the confusion. We are all adults as said by u. Hence let's act like that now.

Let's stop this discussion immediately. It's a gentle appeal to each member of this community to prove our own mental.
Thanks & Regards
Pranab

grewal
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by grewal » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Pranab7 wrote:Mr. Garwel - please allow me to clear all the confusion.
No hard feelings towards you Pranab, cause as far as we were interacting there was nothing personal although in a light mood. But Devrishi tried to hunt me down with personal allegation which is not acceptable to me.
Hence !!!!
Grewal

The Doc
Veteran
Veteran

Post by The Doc » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Do we have a new moderator in Mr. Devrishi ? Welcome Sir . :D

Rp.